Dates for Accreditation in 2019 listed below
Coaches : Paddy Davis / John Coates
Alex Kiernan – Registered by email
Nathan McGreehan - Registered by email
Ian Cassidy - Registered by email
Accreditation at Sundrive Velodrome
Accreditation is the basic level of skill required to participate in training and riders will be required to participate in at least one further full training session and only if can be signed off on some other skills and ability to display those at speed, will then be allowed to race.
2019 Dates for Accreditation
(U16 ,Senior , Masters)
Saturday 09th February 14.00
Saturday 02nd March 14.00
Saturday 23rd March 14.00
Saturday 6th April 14.00
Saturday 27th April 14.00
Saturday 25th May 14.00
Saturday 29th June 14.00
Saturday 13th July 1400
Saturday 10th August 14.00
Saturday 5th October 10am (Final Accreditation in prep for 2019 Season)
Please register at least 48 hours in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org as a minimum of 6 participants required!!
U10/12/U14 riders will be accommodated during the youth Session at 12.30
on the first two Saturdays of any month
Gaining accreditation ensures that riders have the basic level of skill required to participate, safely, in training sessions. Riders are then required to participate in at least one further full training session subsequent to the accreditation session in order for the coaches to assess their ability. Should the rider attain the required skills standard they will be ‘signed off’ and issued with an accreditation ‘pink slip’. Once the rider has a ‘pink slip’ they will be allowed to partake in competition.
Pedals : ‘LOOK KEO’ or ‘Toe Strap with Runners‘ on our hire bikes
Accreditation Costs at Sundrive
- Senior €10 & €5 bike hire
- Youth/Unwaged €5 & €2 bike hire
All accreditations are subject to local weather and a minimum number of 6 participants
- Both stages of accreditation must be undertaken within the same season.
- Riders with less than 1 years racing experience will be removed from the list after two seasons of inactivity.
- Attendance at normal training sessions will extend your accreditation status irrespective of whether you race or not.
- Riders with in excess of 2 years extensive bunch racing experience may remain on the list at the discretion of the Track Commission despite inactivity.
- You will not be permitted to race if you have not raced or attended a training session within the previous two years, until you attend a normal training session.
If you have any further enquiry not deal with in the information above you can email email@example.com