Next Saturday 8th of August is our final Track Senior Accreditation at Sundrive for 2020. We will also be accepting youth riders at this session but we wont be accepting U10 or non-licenced youth as we are deep into preparation for upcoming Youth Nationals next month.
- Cost : Senior €15 including bike hire
- Bike Hire Youth €5 including bike hire
- Registration : The Cycling Ireland Covid-19 Period Booking App is now live and this will be the format for booking into Accreditation at Sundrive.
https://membership.cyclingireland.ie/reservation.htmlFor those without a licence then need to email firstname.lastname@example.org as we need email and mobile number to comply with Covid contact tracing
- Link to Payment
- Accreditation is subject to getting a minimum of 6 participants registered by preceding Thursday.
- Senior Accreditation is for now all categories however we will not be accepting U10 riders or non licence holder youth riders in our final accreditation as we would hope that any youth participating at this stage of the season is doing so with youth nationals in mind.
- Non Licence Holders : We can accommodate non licence holders, if you send an email to email@example.com (and pay online), but we will need your mobile number in addition to your email to comply with contract tracking. If you need a bike please tell us approximate size and be in the courtyard around back of clubhouse 20 minutes before the start of the session. If you have your own bike please go straight to the track and wait at the double gates. Assemble 10 minutes before session start.
- All sessions at Sundrive are weather dependent.
- Booking for Accreditation opens on Sunday midnight of the week of each session.